Are you interested in new technologies and future-oriented projects in the field of chip design? Then Photeon is the right choice!
To strengthen our international team, we are looking for motivated talents in chip development in the field of “analog chip design“.
Together with our team in Italy and Germany, we work on complex projects. You have definitely already used a product which contains “a part of Photeon”.
You will develop critical analog blocks that will be embedded in Photeon designs.
- Design of high performance analog circuits (e.g. linear regulators, switching converters, DAC‘s, ADC’s, bandgaps)
- Understand technical requirements and electrical specifications of analog circuits
- Define verification and validation methods used to ensure spec compliance
- Responsible of the technical quality and on-schedule delivery
- Create high quality documentation
- Interface with other functional teams (layout, digital, test, quality)
- Ability to work closely with other members of the design team and with the other functions of the wider product development team
- Idially industrial experience of 7+ years
- Experience with designing analog circuits Good written and spoken English skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Exciting, varied work in a growing and internationally active company
- Good familiarization and ongoing support
- For graduates and young professionals: With us you will be trained and promoted unitl you can work independently on projects
- Helpful colleagues
- Flexible working time
- Modern office space at „Campus V“ in Dornbirn (close to FH Vorarlberg)
- Regular employee evaluation and career planning
- Team building events
- Regular trainings (internal and external)
- Support in relocation
- Remuneration well above the relevant collective agreement
This positi on is open for our location of Dornbirn, Austria and Pavia, Italy.
Photeon Technologies is an innovative company offering a wide range of specialized engineering services and component development.
Our services include EDS and VLSI Design and management of the entire outsourcing processes.
Photeon is currently looking for staff to work on exciting new projects and has positions available. We offer an interesting and multifunctional working place in a comfortable working atmosphere.