Analyst - Business Planning (Temporary 3 months)-MON17428
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Provide knowledge and expertise in the areas of business governance:
- Perform measurement, change management, annual planning, reporting, scorecard development, improvement initiatives and standardization of tools.
- Ensure and maintain regular visibility and communication of the overall team performance and accomplishment of goals through various levels in the organization.
- Lead business performance monitoring and analysis.
- Lead and facilitate governance meetings.
- Identify, provide and encourage opportunities to improve processes.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Provide support to the Contracts team by coordinating activities throughout the process of ongoing sales transactions and contract management activities:
- Perform contract audits, assist in creation of contract summaries, create customer invoices, gather all contract approvals, populate salesforce.com (CRM) entries, generate reports, etc.
- Perform and Coordinate various research tasks on customer contacts and companies related to our customer due diligence process:
- Conduct, analyze and document customer and company researches/findings.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as may be requested from time to time.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree or pertinent experience.
- You are goal oriented, capable of inspiring and motivating others.
- You have strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- You are comfortable working with senior management.
- You have experience with business governance, KPI tracking and the associated packaging and presenting of said data.
- You possess advanced research and analytical skills.
- You have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- You have the ability to work autonomously with minimal direction.
- You thrive in a deadline-driven, results-oriented environment and have the flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- You have solid computer knowledge; strong MS office knowledge is a requirement, particularly PowerPoint and Excel. You have knowledge in Workshare Compare.
- You have knowledge in Salesforce.com, MK Denial, Hoovers, Navex (a plus).
- You are bilingual (strong English speaking and writing skills).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com