At Franklin Templeton, everything we do is focused on one thing – delivering better client outcomes. We do that by partnering closely with our clients, assessing their strategic needs, and identifying the solution or solutions that can meet the challenge. Over 12,000 employees working in 34 countries around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 160 countries. For more than 70 years our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the GPAS Sr Analyst Glbl Trade Svc responsible for?
We are currently looking for a candidate for a GPAS Senior Analyst position in Broker Requests who will focus on supporting launches of our funds/accounts trading in FX, Time Deposits & Fixed Income as well as on coordinating Brokerage agreements (Terms of Business, Electronic Trading Agreements etc). This position requires strong analytical and inter personal skills as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced, long-term deadline-oriented, documentation -oriented environment. An important part of the work involves effective relationship building and management, both internally and externally. The tasks associated with the role involve cooperation with global teams and companies, leading cross-departmental projects, data analysis and reporting, as well as developing subject matter expertise in Broker Onboarding, KYC and account onboarding functions
What are the ongoing responsibilities of GPAS Sr Analyst Glbl Trade Svc?
Working with global brokerage companies to onboard funds for FX trading
Liaising with internal teams and departments across the globe (Legal, Portfolio Management/Trading, New Business Services, Global Trade Services, Middle Office, Investment Compliance, Compliance Product Management) to put in place the brokerage agreements to onboard
Working with Fund Tax and Client Services team to properly prepare and collect the tax forms for all mutual funds and Separate account clients
Co-ordinate the responses to brokers on AML and KYC refresh on all FT subsidiaries with the help of legal, Compliance and AML team
Help Legal and compliance teams to disseminate regarding any information regulation changes that impacts the relation between FT and Brokers (eg: MiFID, EMIR etc)
Leading multi-site, cross-departmental projects related to new complex products, instruments or changing regulations
Supporting and participating in various teams’ miscellaneous initiatives to meet organizational goals
Manage the storage and sharing of formation & due diligence documents of funds/separate accounts and corporate accounts with internal and external parties in a secured manner
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, management, international business or law
- Three to six years of professional experience in area of financial services, with two to three years of exposure to brokers/clients would be ideal
- Experience in client service, project management or product development is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and client / customer skills – contact with internal and external clients and partners on a daily basis
- Strong analytical and organizational skills (can prioritize individual tasks among team goals)
- Ability to work independently and search for solutions, in a fast paced environment driven by strict long-term deadlines
- Ability to work on team projects and achieve team goals
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Professional development growth opportunities through in-house classes and over 150 Web-based training courses
- An educational assistance program to financially help employees seeking continuing education
- Medical, Life, and Personal Accident Insurance benefit for employees. Medical insurance also covers employee’s dependents (spouses, children and dependent parents)
- Life Insurance for protection of employees families
- Personal accident insurance for protection of employees and their families
- Personal loan assistance
- Employee Stock Investment Plan (ESIP)
- Onsite fitness center, recreation center, and cafeteria
- Cricket grounds and gymnasium
- Health Center with doctor availability
- Tuition Assistance Program
- HDFC ATM on the campus
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.