Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Job Name Fraud Investigation Sr. Analyst / Team Lead
Level Senior Analyst
- Collect, review and research evidence/documents to analyze the overall fact pattern of claim.
- Conduct deep, objective, fair, impartial and timely investigations into allegations of fraud or abuse committed by internal employees against our company.
- Identify the beginning of the behavior that leads to such a pattern.
- Be able to produce a full report and communicate the outcomes of an investigation effectively.
- Deliver final results in a timely manner, with accuracy and proficiency.
- Identify areas of improvement within position that may provide both personal and team growth.
- Provide recommendations on actions to be taken following investigation´s results.
- High organizational skills needed to manage and prioritize the volume of cases.
- Be responsible for providing support and leadership to lower - levels resources in the team.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- Work experience in related or similar Fraud Investigation area.
- English level: Intermediate/Advanced (oral and written).
- Bachelor's Degree; preferably in Economics, Business, or related/similar field
- Interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to interact with clients/requestors.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Establish and maintain active relationship within members of the team to achieve a successful teamwork environment
- Experience leading multidisciplinary teams
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.