The Specialist is responsible to drive process improvements, executing assigned delivery assurance tasks, ensuring legal compliance, manage major projects/events and support building operations capabilities to increase productivity, reduce cost, and increase service quality and customer satisfaction across the different delivery centers, geographies and accounts.
· Process improvement specialist who will be involved in identifying, planning and implementing process improvement, automation initiatives across alight NGA.
· Work closely with Operations leads to implement local process automations, deliver automation solutions.
· Identify and deliver process optimisation utilising a range of Automation and AI technologies
· Align to support global process improvement initiatives and execute.
· Assist with Bot development and testing for processes utilizing task bots
· Assist with readiness for production deployment activities which may include migration across environments.
· Knowledge Transfer: Provide knowledge about project, scheduling & triggers, logging, auditing and security for the project.
· Create and maintain technical documentation for full project lifecycle
· Fixing the bugs/code issues identified during UAT.
· 5+yrs of experience in Automation.
· Graduation, preferably Engineers or MBA with technical knowledge.
· Successful execution / implementation of automation as per set milestones and success criteria.
· Proficient knowledge & technical competencies of automation tools.
· Advance expertise of one or more of automation programming language like Python, R, Java etc.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to document and design plan.
· Detail oriented, thorough and focused on all aspects of the job to ensure accuracy.
· Maintains effective performance under pressure and able to manage multiple priorities effectively.
What we offer
· Comprehensive benefits
· Career development
· Reward and Recognition opportunities