COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are recruiting for our Pharmacovigilance Team based in Sao Paulo, Brazil a team of Pharmacovigilance Analyst. This position will need to translate information from Portugues and Spanish into English.
Covance’s ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
- Non-degree + 3 yrs relevant experience (or 1 yr safety experience) *
- Associates Degree + 2 yrs relevant experience (or 1 yr safety experience) *
- Associate degree RN + 1 yr relevant experience
- BS/BA + 0 yrs
- Fluency in English, Spanish and Portugues
Degree preferred (but not necessary) to be in one or more of the following disciplines: Biological Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing, Life Sciences, and Chemistry.
*Safety experience includes actual experience processing AE/SAE reports, generating narratives, queries, working within safety databases, and experience with regulatory submissions.
Relevant experience includes experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or CRO industry, partly in related areas such as Medical Affairs, Clinical Data Entry and Clinical Data Management, Clinical Data Monitor, Regulatory Affairs, or Quality Assurance.
- High degree of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Functions as a team player.
- Good communication.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (in English, Spanish and Portugues)
- Ability to work independently with moderate supervision.
- Good keyboard skills with knowledge of MS Office and Windows application would be beneficial.