Legal Triage Customer Service Representative with Fluent Polish
Location: Dublin 2
The person will be responsible for receiving, triaging and responding to requests from legal agencies following client’s strict processes and guidelines.
- Validate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines. This includes coordinating with client subject matter experts to response or support in the response to inquiries and/or escalations which may be generated by include but not limited to external third parties, Client or Accenture.
- Established subject matter expert for policies and procedures in scope for Accenture
- Understands and check validity of tickets under client supervision for EMEA cases following client processes and procedures
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
- Assigned and accountable for workable solutions and processes within specific area of responsibility
- Escalates production issues to Operations Manager or client Point of Contact as appropriate.
- Addresses most non-routine issues
- Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics