Processing, analysing, and reporting of financial statements and journals including intercompany reconciliation and confirmation.
- Ensure consistency and effective suite of reports (e.g. general ledger) and results provided to business enabling management to monitor business profitability
- Perform medium complexity tasks, with increased focus on highly complex and urgent tasks
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly deliverables such as expense journals, re-classification of accounts, and management reports
- Responsible in the preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Blackline reconciliation
- Responsible in clearing Book and Bank reconciling items for the applicable business units
- Certified Public Accountant
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Finance preferably with Shared Services / Insurance industry
- Broad knowledge of Financial and Accounting Procedures
- Intermediate understanding of best practice accounting
- Knowledge of appropriate regulatory/ statutory frameworks and how they impact on the insurance sectors
- Sound technical understanding of spreadsheets, data analysis and reconciliation procedures
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS tools
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, quality and attention to detail
- Willing to be based in , Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
To fast track your application, you may visit our Recruitment Hub at 12th Floor, Skyrise Alpha, Samar Loop, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
We accommodate walk in candidates from Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM except holidays. Be in corporate attire and bring 2 copies of your updated resume and a Valid I.D.
Why do we collect your personal data? (For collecting personal data)
It is important that QBE GSSC Recruitment collects, uses, processes and retains your personal information when it is reasonable and necessary.
In particular, we collect your information to enables us:
• To consider and evaluate your suitability for employment through screening and background investigation;
• To communicate with you about your employment application; and,
• With your permission, to inform and consider you for future job opportunities that may be of interest to you.
Number of Openings:
How to Apply:
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.