International Controllership Sr Analyst - Analista Sênior de Controladoria Internacional
VTEX (Rio de Janeiro, Brasil)
Publicado 10 dias atrás
VTEX is the only multitenant commerce platform capable of unifying experiences in all sales channels. With a robust solution, scalable cloud infrastructure and powerful tooling, our platform accelerates the transformation of complex operations.
More than 2900 renowned companies of varying sizes and segments, with operations in 42 countries and in global expansion, have at VTEX the solution for the online sale of their products, among them major names such as Sony, Motorola, Walmart, Whirlpool, Coca-Cola, Stanley Black & Decker, and Nestlé.
TRUST TO BE TRUSTED: We believe with eyes closed and delegate responsibilities. To be trustworthy you need honesty, transparency and consistency in quality and performance. This is the great pillar of all relationships that involve VTEX within and outside the company. We’re trust-first.
BUILD FOR COMMUNITY: It’s all about being ready to grow and reach new levels with others. Have a clear purpose, collective thinking and a flexible essence, and you’re building for community. We are global but we’re audacious enough to aim for the stars.
BE BOLD: Boldness is about challenging the status quo and not being afraid to make mistakes or take risks. We test new alternatives, walk into the unknown and explore possibilities no one thought about. To be bold is to apologize instead of asking for permission.
HOW WE WORK
• Work in International Controllership Area, handle the activities described below for the countries: US, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Europe.
AS A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM YOU WILL HAVE AUTONOMY TO
Prepare monthly account analysis and conciliation of various Balance Sheet and Income Statement account such us:
• Cash and Cash Equivalent
• Fixed Assets and Depreciation
• Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
• Payroll Payables
• Deferred Revenue
• Revenue and Cost and Expenses
• Financial Results
• Non-Operating Revenue/Expense
Support and/or Control of:
• Closing schedule
• Regulatory issues
• Exchange rates
• Offices contacts
• System implementations
• Administrative matters, among others
WE WANT SOMEONE WHO HAS
• Degree in accounting, administration or related areas,
• Advanced English and Spanish desired,
• Experience of least of 2 years in Controllership, Accounting or Financial area,
• Advanced excel is required
• Act like an owner, motivated and hands on are desired profiles.
• Competitive compensation
• Flexible work schedule
• Food voucher (Flash)
• Health, dental and life insurance
• Child care assistance
• Extended parental leaves
• Gympass partnership (access to 2700+ gyms)
• Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish and Portuguese courses
• Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX stores
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We believe that inclusion inspires innovation and strong teams thrive inside diverse environments. We are committed to a hiring process that ensures equal opportunities for all, regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
VTEX continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding are done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.