Within the Management Control division and more specifically within the International Coordination team, you will act as a Business Partner and Facilitator for the international perimeter.
Main activities :
- Support/prepare standard /ad-hoc Top management reports with analysis and comments ;
- Prepare in-depth analyses to analyze the performance of the international perimeter, in close collaboration with local teams;
- Support and manage, in coordination with the Global Planning and Reporting functions, the annual Budget and Forecast processes of the International Group, providing the necessary reporting and support to subsidiaries, analyzing data and providing comments to central functions ;
- Contribute to monthly closing processes by providing analysis and comments to Global departments (P&L and Cost Monitoring, AUM Consolidation, Clients and Investment Business Partners);
- Support the existing information and reporting system by contributing to process automation to reduce lead times and improve the quality of work;
- Facilitate the integration of entities, working closely with local and global finance teams to bring all processes together in a single financial management framework.