Job Overview :
Responsible to conduct analysis of data derived from primary and secondary sources. The position requires supporting the preparation of reports and presentations. The analyst may require to conduct internet searches for background information on clients, therapies and healthcare trends to support proposal development or other research initiatives.
1. Analysis and Reporting
- Conduct desk research (e.g. internet search and compilation, review of research reports)
- Analyze quantitative data derived from secondary data sources (e.g. prescription audits, EMR/EHR, sales data) as well as from primary market research studies
- Analyze qualitative data from focus groups and individual depth interviews
- Prepare summary reports and presentations
2. Project Management
- Support the conduct of market research studies (e.g. tracking of fieldwork progress, progress reporting to clients, link checking, meeting scheduling, etc.)
- Assist in preparing all documents required in the custom research project cycle from proposal to final invoicing
3. Skill and Knowledge Acquisition
- Complete assigned “on the job” and formal training programs designed to build skills in market research and project management as well as knowledge of healthcare business and marketing issues
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in a relevant areas.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both oral and written) as well as a demonstrated ability to develop persuasive arguments from empirical evidence.
- Self-starter and quick in order to rapidly acquire the knowledge and experience needed to effectively undertake project work.
- Competence in using PowerPoint, Excel and Word is essential.
- Familiarity with statistical software like SAS, as well as basic programming skills are desirable.
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunity to work with Pharma/Life Science global customers
- Challenging, transparent and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to grow rapidly in your career along with the company – in get at right time!
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Business Casuals dress policy
About KMK consulting Inc
KMK Consulting brings together a range of functional competencies in marketing science, market research, forecasting and sales force effectiveness to provide our bio-pharma clients with fully integrated solutions that support their commercial success.