En Repsol estamos comprometidos con la igualdad y no solicitamos datos de carácter personal.
Aquí cuenta tu experiencia y tu capacidad para crear valor. Te ofrecemos la oportunidad de crecer
profesionalmente y desarrollar tu carrera con proyectos desafiantes, colaborando con personas
brillantes para seguir creciendo. Nunca dejarás de aprender.
Functions and Responsibilities
During Visualization, Conceptualization and Definition phases:
- Prepare S&E Documentation as per Government and Repsol requirements, including but not limited to:
- UKL UPL: lead and coordinate the SOW and HSE tender documentation with contractor.
- ESHIA: carry out gap analysis with UKL UPL to determine SOW for additional environmental studies. Lead the process to ensure a proper ESHIA document cover seismic project.
- Permitting plan: support HSE Project Coordinator to get Environmental permits.
- S&E tender package (HSE questionnaire, HSE evaluation matrix, HSE exhibit)
- Project HAZID register
- BD for the Project: agree on projects objectives, define KPIs, organisation flowcharts, emergency flowcharts.
- Oil spill contingency plan, H2S Plan, Blowout Contingency plan.
- Once Drilling contractor is awarded, work with it on Project HSE plan, Project HAZID register, BD, ERP.
- Carry out S&E tender evaluations (e.g.: UKL UPL, ESHIA, Environmental Permitting, S&E monitoring services, drilling services, HSE Personnel selection).
During Execution phase:
- Supervise HSE personnel at site
- Monitor contractor HSE performance on daily basis, per established KPIs and Bridging Document and contract terms.
- Verify contractor compliance with HSE training matrix per position, drills, safety programs as detailed in the Project HSE Plan.
- Track and analyse the status of MOCs, Incidents, Preventive Observations, Incident Investigation reports.
- Produce Safety Alerts and Project Lessons Learned Report Project Incidents immediately to Project HSE Coordinator.
- Participate in incident investigations, emergency Drills as defined in ERP.
- Perform End of Operations reports (lessons learned, review of final reports), and load all operational HSE files into designated share points, as defined by APAC ops. HSE Lead.
- Hold HSE meetings Prepare HSE reports.
- Participate in HSE audit process.
- Provide S&E support to Drilling operations under direction of Drilling Project Manager. Report on daily basis to HSE Drilling Coordinator
- Keep update all HSE project documentation and report any deviation of the schedule.
- Daily, weekly reporting to all designated parties as required.
- Monitor contractor inspection program, contract HSE requirements and Contractor HSE plan’s implementation.
- Have authorization to work in Indonesia
- Diploma or University degree in Science or Engineering with specialization in QHSE
- HSEQ Management Systems knowledge (ISO 14001, OSHA 180001 or ISO 9001).
- Min 4 years relevant experience as O&G HSE Supervisor in Drilling projects. Offshore/onshore drilling experience required.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Good command in Spanish desirable.
- Excellent written and oral command of the Indonesian language is essential.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Computer skills – advanced user in Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Good presentation and communication techniques.
Fecha fin de publicación:30-09-2020