Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
We are looking for an Analyst Valuation, AIFM to join our fast-growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial 3rd party Management Company based in Luxembourg. This role would suit an agile and dynamic individual with strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Perform the valuation of private equity, private debt and other hard to value assets
- Developing and communicating complex financial analysis in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance and valuation projects
- Financial modelling and valuation of listed and private businesses and assets using market best practices (DCF, transactional and trading multiples)
- Perform company and industry research and due diligence to support valuation models and inputs
- Assist in the credit analysis and debt valuation of listed and private debt instruments
- Perform database research to extract valuation relevant information
- Prepare valuation reports and presentations summarizing analysis and findings
- Ensuring quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Identify and ensure that all issues that have been reported, corrected and preventive solutions have been implemented
- Liaising and coordinate with clients and service providers
- Liaise with the Conducting Officers and contribute to regular reports, maintain documentation, identify potential breaches and escalate when required
- Contribute to quarterly fund Boards, notably valuation inputs & findings if any
- University degree in finance or economics
- Ideally CFA qualified or at least completion of CFA Level 1
- Minimum 2-3 years hands-on experience in valuation/corporate finance in private equity, investment banking, corporate finance advisory, leveraged finance or Big4 advisory teams
- Analytical skills and understanding of mathematical finance and financial modelling skills
- Good familiarity with AIFMD, Fund Services business and asset manager regulatory and accounting environment
- Ability to build and maintain financial models for valuation purposes
- Ability to prepare high quality Word and PowerPoint reports
- Fluency in English, any additional European language will be an advantage
- Proficiency with financial research tools and Databases (Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Refinitiv)
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence when interacting with others
- Ability to work accurately under time pressure and manage multiple commitments
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Solution-driven and results-oriented, problem solving attitude, constructive Client oriented mindset
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.