Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
THE FUTURE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT
Finance Analyst - SPS
Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, redefining the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
We are currently seeking a Finance Analyst to join our Safety Productivity Solutions team in our Jakarta office. Reporting to the Senior Finance Supervisor, your focus will be to provide support to statutory and reporting management process.
Critical activities of the job
Management and Statutory Financial preparation
· Independently perform month end close activity
· Provide information required for internal and external audits.
Hyperion Reporting and Reconciliation
· Responsible for administration and maintenance of Hyperion Reporting Systems.
· Responsible to prepare and load monthly reconciliation data into recon portal
Tax and Audit
· Lead and drive entity Tax audit and Statutory Audit support
· Ensure foreign transactions, translations and hedges are properly recorded.
· Initiate payment request in bank portal
· Coordinate all the approvals of payments in bank portals.
· Manage banking processes and reconciliation with local book
Local Govt Reporting
· Government Tax Reporting.
· Investment Board Reporting
· Central Bank Reporting.
Specific knowledge, skills and experience needed to successfully undertake duties of the job
Education and Certifications
· Bachelors in Finance / Post Graduation/MBA
· 5+ years of overall finance experience
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting and Audit
Knowledge and Skills
· Hands on experience with SAP or any ERP systems preferred.
· Sound understanding of reconciliation techniques.
· Multi bank / bank account reconciliations.
· Good knowledge of US GAAP.
· Ability to understand Annual Statutory Reporting.
· Knowledge of Advanced Excel.
· Excellent Communication skills.
· Strong technical and analytical skills.
· Exhibits good communication and soft skills.
· Having an audit experience will be an added advantage.
· Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Proactive, ability to use own initiative and take lead to devise creative solutions.
· Flexibility to work shifts & exposure to global customers.
Behaviors/Attributes (8 Honeywell or COO Mindset)
· Be a Zealot for Growth
· Be Courageous
· Think Big…Then Make It Happen