Kelly IT Resources is hiring an IT Service Analyst to work with one of our clients, Volkswagen Digital Solutions , part of the Volkswagen Group .
The Volkswagen Group is presently forging ahead with digital transformation. Volkswagen Digital Solutions is part of this transformation through its 3 Tech Units: AMS, MAN Digital Hub and SDC:LX.
AMS | Lisbon
Our Tech Unit is helping the Volkswagen Group to expand its development and operations and our teams are following this growth. We currently have different teams managing and developing software for the Group.
Be part of a new team that is responsible for providing application support to different security applications. The aim of the service is to ensure an efficient and qualified operation. As an IT Service Analyst, your focus will be on handling, analyzing, and solving complex issues as well as providing a quality service to our customers.
- IT Operations:
- Perform analysis on incoming Incidents in order to determine root cause and a possible solution.
- Create, track and validate change requests for the application and related systems.
- Proactively identify and track problems that can cause incidents to occur, ensuring that a permanent solution will be found
- Collaborate with customer, provider and other VWGIS departments in rollouts and provisioning of security applications, ensuring process quality and mitigating risk while meeting planned deadlines;
- Monitor productive deployments in collaboration with multiple teams;
- Monitoring and maintenance of the infrastructure;
- Maintain a Knowledge Base by creating and improving articles containing technical documentation, useful information for daily work, standard procedures and best practices;
- Participating in the planning and implementation of continuous process improvement.
Nice to have:
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Administration (mandatory);
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or related field;
- At least five year of work experience in IT Operations;
- Experience with SQL;
- Network administration;
- Infrastructure administration (Windows);
- Customer focused and advanced problem-solving skills;
- Highly motivated with a "getting things done" attitude;
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge in ITIL;
- PowerShell scripting;
- Experience with FireEye HX;
- Experience with McAfee File and Removable Media Protection;
- Experience with McAfee Web Gateway;
- Monitoring and logging tools (e.g. Splunk or Elastic Stack).
- An opportunity for you to join an amazing startup-like atmosphere and to be a part of the creation of our local company culture, with the support of a solid international group;
- An agile environment where your ideas are welcome;
- A very talented team, just as passionate and goal-oriented as you;
- Continuous training and career development;
- Competitive benefits package.
If you have the profile we are looking for, apply online with your updated, English CV!