The Salesforce Analyst is part of Sales & Marketing team that supports and develops applications for internal client. (S)he troubleshoots and works with end-users to insure that applications meet their needs. This position is responsible of management and administration of the Salesforce environment in order to implement new business requirements while also assisting with new project and initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (preferably)
• 3+ years’ of experience working with Salesforce
• One or more Salesforce certifications demonstrating current knowledge as a developer (nice to have)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
• Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases
• Proficient in writing clean, solid, readable code (essential)
• Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C#, C++