The Research & Insights Sr Analyst will support Sales Teams through the generation and analysis of market information and consumers insights.
- Create reports and metrics that help sales teams on their commercial strategies.
- Analyze data and trends of consume and behavior.
- Manage organization’s tools, syndicated and desk research.
- Present studies and strategies to internal and external clients.
- Identify new businesses or prospects.
- Design and implement market surveys.
- Carry out event presentations with data, PR materials, Media Kits and agnostic content.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Graduated professionals or advanced students of Sociology, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or similar careers.
- English level: advanced / Portuguese is a plus.
- +3 years’ experience in research areas in media or media agencies.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and media tools such as ComScore, TGI, etc.
- Experience in digital research is a plus.
- Time administration in an efficient way.
- Detailed oriented
- Creativity and flexibility to find alternative solutions
- Effective communication: Fast lecture of situations and adjustment of the speech for each interlocutor.