DFO is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing, and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing
- People and the world
DFO is global in operations, culture, and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) and Manila.
A challenging position exists as an Ecommerce Analyst responsible for analyzing brand metrics, creating AB tests, reporting on all metrics, building and improving marketing and evolving marketing strategy, Of you are passionate about data, testing and e-commerce our Chief Information officer wants to hear from you.
- Analyze and identify performance improvement opportunities for our e-commerce sites
- Analyze data from customer service to improve marketing and product quality
- Maintain screen recording and heatmap infrastructure and report
- Perform coding tasks in Visual Website Optimozwr and our internal CMS tool for split testing purposes, generating variations for testing
- Coordinate between various teams and stakeholders in terms of reporting, feedback, and deployment of split testing assets
- Assist in identifying new opportunities for testing via competitive research
- Coordinate and work with our Media Buying and Remarketing teams for localized testing and analysis support
- Marketing or online sales experience or education front-end development, or any other related education or experience
- Experience collecting and processing website performance data
- Experience with conversion rate optimization vernacular and processes
- Aptitude with Microsoft Excel
- Aptitude with Google Analytics
- Understanding/education regarding basic financial reporting (equivalent of Accounting introductory courses in any major university)
- Experience in creating recommendations and conclusions based on data
- Experience with Tableau is an asset
- Experience with Visual Website Optimizer (VWO) is an asset
- Project management software experience such as JIRA
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Best hardware
- Education Allowance
- Premium medical insurance
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Hosts of the Best Performance Marketing Party in the world
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please apply with your cover letter, resume and your portfolio if you have one.
- Apply Now! If you love eCommerce, join our mission!