Axi is a top 10 global online trading company specialising in FX, CFDs and financial spread betting. Our major brands are Axi, PsyQuation, One Financial Markets (OFM) and Star Financial Systems. Driven and ambitious, we help our customers find the edge they need to achieve their financial goals through informed transactions made on the world's financial markets.
That drive has seen our business evolve into a world-class brokerage with offices in six regions and 60,000+ customers in 100+ countries. We’ve set the bar high, but it’s still rising. Through continued investment in the latest trading technology and services, we seek to offer the best end-to-end trading experience for traders of all levels, from beginners to high-net-worth individuals.
Axi values and commitments:
- We lift our employees up, creating a culture that helps you succeed
- Fresh, flexible and responsive, we work the way our world does
- From Sydney to Sao Paulo, we’re growing our reach and our reputation
- We champion women by opening up opportunities and breaking down industry barriers to success
As the Senior Marketing Digital Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in analysing and improving Axi’s global marketing performance and reporting capabilities. You will sit within our Marketing function and proactively work with the broader Digital Marketing team. You will implement data initiatives deriving and translating insights into growth strategies increasing the adoption of Axi’s trading products and services that will generate new trading clients.
- Work with the Head of Web Strategy and broader digital teams to implement and deliver data and automated reporting initiatives increasing the visibility and performance of Axi’s marketing.
- Work with large datasets and extract and interpret sales and marketing data
- Create, maintain and conduct analytics reporting / dashboards / scorecards
- On-the-tool day-to-day ownership of the technology & data ecosystem that enables audience segmentation (CDP, Analytics, CRM / Email Marketing)
- Measure campaign effectiveness and ROI for sales and marketing activity in order to provide insights and recommendations to improve digital KPIs
- Collaborating with data science and data warehouse teams for the creation and activation of highly mature audience segmentation
- Work with the Technology department to lead initiatives vital for the improvement of Axi’s reporting ability which can become automated and transparent
- Develop a thorough understanding of the campaign journey and the ability to connect campaign data across multiple data systems
- Lead Axi’s analytics strategy & implementation in collaboration with key business functions (Marketing, Digital, Product, Customer Experience, etc.)
- Supporting Axis digital experience optimisation initiatives including A/B testing, personalisation, and cross-channel marketing
- Produce data, analytics and insights from disparate data sources
- Support and collaborate with cross-functional teams to track the performance of new and existing content across multiple platforms
- Keep up to date across industry developments and trends, the latest data reporting techniques and tools
- Adhere to all Axi’s policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Axi's internal processes
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing, Economics or Statistics and/or commercial market research experience with a proven record of achievement in a similar role
- 4+ years’ experience in Marketing Data Analytics (Client or Agency side)
- Demonstrated experience of digital analytics best practices and implementation for Website & Mobile Application properties
- Strong experience with any Digital Segmentation tools (CDP, DMP, Analytics, CRM / Email Marketing) across a number of channels
- Expertise across all digital media platforms including Google Ads (SEM and UAC), Search Console, Facebook Ads Manager, SEMrush
- Expertise in using analytical tools - Google Data Studio and Google Analytics, GTM (Desirable)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Warehousing, data pipelines and Big Query
- Expert knowledge of data visualisation principles and techniques
- Experience auditing and verifying analytics implementations
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience working across at least 2 relevant areas: digital analytics, marketing analytics, analytics development, data development, CRO, reporting, data visualisation, insight delivery
- Be a self-starter with a positive personality, KPI focused, energised and creative thinker
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Please note that we will only be able to accept candidates who have the appropriate working rights for employment in Australia.