ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s India Capability & Expertise Center (CEC) houses more than 60% of ZS people across three offices in New Delhi, Pune and Bengaluru. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to create and deliver real world solutions to the clients who drive our business. The CEC maintains standards of analytical, operational and technological excellence across our capability groups. Together, our collective knowledge enables each ZS team to deliver superior results to our clients.
ZS's Business Analysis group designs and delivers solutions to help our clients tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
DECISION ANALYTICS CONSULTANT
Decision Analytics Consultants serve on project teams that deliver high-quality projects to clients. In particular, Consultants combine best-in-class analytic skills with strong problem-solving and communication abilities to lead analytical work to help clients solve strategic, tactical, and operational business problems. Consultants may work on multiple projects simultaneously. As Consultants advance in their career, they often specialize in a particular industry, practice area and/or client relationship.
• Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach
• Lead project teams in design and execution of analyses to test hypotheses and improve client commercial effectiveness
• Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project data and coordinating team meetings
• Conduct issue analysis and develop hypotheses on the key client issues
• Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams
• Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and practice areas
• Participate in business development
• Contribute to internal firm activities
• Coach and mentor junior team members
• MBA with a bachelor's (and often graduate) degree in a quantitative, analytical discipline, such as Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Management Science, Data Science, Statistics, Econometrics, or Engineering. Alternately, candidates may possess a PhD in marketing, economics, decision sciences or related field with a business application. In lieu of an MBA or PhD, 5-8 years of relevant work experience may substitute.
• 3-5 years of pre-MBA relevant work experience, with evidence of strong analytic work (including use of advanced modeling techniques and tools such as R, SAS, Tableau, or VBA
• High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
• Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, leading and managing teams
• Strong oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers
• Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
• Analytic problem solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook
• Client service orientation
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS in India on social media:
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.