55 is a leading Brandtech and data company that was founded by former CEO and management team of Google Southern Europe. French-born and headquartered in Paris, it rapidly grew from startup to an international company with 180 staff across 7 offices in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, London, New York, Geneva and Paris.
We’ve been working with brands to help them thrive in a multi-channel, digitized world since 2010, through the strategic use of data and marketing technologies, and the astute coordination of their partner ecosystems.
Within the consulting team based in Shanghai, you will actively take part in delivering fifty-five's missions to multiple clients. During missions relating to media acquisition strategy or onsite conversion optimization, you will contribute to promoting a new user-centric vision of digital marketing, based on the systematic and methodical use of data to support decisions.
As a senior digital analytics consultant, you will follow an action plan, issuing step by step various deliverables during the mission. You will guarantee the integrity of web analytics data as well as its interpretation during delivery sessions with the client. You will be responsible for the content, the format and the overall quality of the outputs delivered to the client and for monitoring their operational and technical implementation.
Based on your good understanding of our missions and our clients’ needs, you will collaborate with all our teams to develop fifty-five's offer, both in terms of marketing and in terms of technical and operational delivery.
Education & Experience：
● Master's degree (business, engineering) or equivalent diploma
● 3-6 years’ experience in project management or digital marketing, consulting firms (strategy, organization, change management, IS, etc.), business intelligence software publishers (SAP, etc.), or media-buy agencies, digital or traditional
Skills & Interests ：
● Mandarin (fluent or native) - English (fluent)
● Excellent communication, oral, written and data visualization
● Strong analytical skills
● Good entrepreneurial and team spirit ● Knowledge of web analytics tools and the main online acquisition channels: search engines (SEO, SEM and bid-management tools), display, affiliate marketing, emailing, social media, Ad Exchange, web and mobile applications, etc.
55 provides competitive compensation, as well as great career development opportunities
Wework, No. 696 Weihai Road, Jing'an District, Shanghai
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be forwarded to email@example.com
Please review all application instructions before applying.