Do you want to make an impact on patient health around the world? Are you an insight hunter who thrives in a fast-paced environment that brings data and analytics to enable commercial decision making? Then join Pfizer’s Commercial Scaled Analytics (CSA) organization where you can inform critical business decisions and improve customer experiences for our patients, physicians, and payors. Our collection of global analytic teams generates valuable customer insights by conducting innovative secondary data analysis with cutting edge technology.
As a team, the Commercial Scaled Analytics team consults on decision-making across all innovative therapeutic areas of Pfizer’s Biopharmaceutical Group. The Commercial Scaled Analytics team utilizes advanced analytic techniques to address key business questions, provide valuable insights on performance and customer understanding and enable major decision-making on promotional investments. This role on the team specializes in the areas of Promotional Impact analysis and Resource Allocation to inform inline optimization of a portfolio’s promotional strategy and the impact of enhancements or transformations to the promotional model.
The Manager position will be responsible for delivery of analyses on the aforementioned areas with key markets. Successful candidates will have excellent consulting / project management skills, hands-on experience running Resource Allocation & Promotional Response Modeling exercises & will be team oriented.
This is what you can look forward to
• Deliver Commercial Optimization & Go to market transformation analytics across Anchor markets in IDM.
• Partner closely with market teams & category-aligned analytics colleagues to capture GTM transformation analytics demand in Anchor markets.
• Execute standalone advanced analytics projects end-to-end or deliver as part of large-scale projects & communicate recommendations to senior commercial leaders.
• Capture requirements to further develop roadmap for analytic infrastructure and to move capabilities from prototype to production.
• Partner with other Commercial Scaled Analytics colleagues to provide holistic insights based on available secondary and primary research & participate in cross-functional projects.
• Be accountable for the analytics work done by third party vendors.
• Bachelor's degree is required
• 3-5- years as a sales / marketing analyst or analytics consultant / project manager.
• Significant hands-on experience analyzing large secondary datasets & developing analytical models.
• Experience in solving real-world analytical problems using machine learning, statistical modeling, or similar quantitative approaches.
• Ability to translate and deliver analytical results into meaningful insights.
• Ability to prioritize and manage own work.
• Demonstrated proficiency in a programming language or analytic tools such as R, SQL, SAS, Tableau, Python.
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
• Advanced degree in quantitative field or quantitative MBA is preferred.
• Insight and understanding of the pharma health care space (physician-level prescribing, institutional sales data, payer-prescriber-level data, formulary data, patient-level data, etc.), trends, and issues.
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: Marketing Mix Modeling, Field Force Sizing & Customer Segmentation.
• Exceptional communicator: Can readily align interpersonal style with the individual needs; can understand, translate, and distill complex, technical concepts to a layperson
• Highly collaborative: Shares responsibility and credit; develops self through teamwork; comfortable working in global environment and across time zones.
• Strong at project management: Clearly articulates scope and deliverables of projects; breaks complex initiatives into detailed component parts and sequences actions appropriately; develops action plans and monitors progress independently; designs success criteria and uses them to track outcomes; drives implementation of recommendations when appropriate, engages with stakeholders throughout to ensure buy-in.
• When required, you can translate complex initiatives into detailed component parts and to sequence actions appropriately.
• Depending on the situation, you are capable to work as a proactive self-starter.
• You are very interested in cutting-edge applications of data and like to stay abreast of analytical trends.
For this position, we do not offer relocation
What do we offer?
Pfizer has a pipeline full of innovative medicines for a variety of conditions. As a Pfizer colleague, you'll have the opportunity to maximize the impact of medicines for patients in a variety of ways. In short, you make a real difference.
We are always looking for top talent. We believe you will never stop learning and there will always be a new opportunity for your development. That is why we have broad opportunities in the Dutch organization. There are regular opportunities for training or to gain experience in a different field or even advancement to an international position.
A culture where you can be yourself
We are a large, international organization with people from all over the world. At Pfizer everyone should be able to be themselves, that's what we strive for and live by.
At Pfizer, we know that if you really want to make an impact on people's lives, it's important that your people are at their best. That's why we offer our colleagues good working conditions, such as an appropriate salary and opportunities to work from home. Working a lot of overtime is not the norm for us. We also believe that work and having fun should go hand in hand. That's why, for example, you can participate in all kinds of activities outside of work.
Interested in our role?
Do you know enough and have you decided to respond? We are curious about you and invite you to submit your application via the apply button below. You don't have to worry about a deadline to respond. We keep looking until we have found the right candidate for this position.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Sales Operations & Admin