We are looking for an Android Senior Developer, who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications for number of diverse Android devices. The primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
The person should be willing to work in a team and therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. He should be willing to adopt challenges and should always be ready to learn new edge technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Android code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Should use code versioning tools and methods.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes is must.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to work on written code and improve it by understanding.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 4 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19