We are looking for an enthusiastic newcomer who is ready to take on the challenges in our ExxonMobil IT organization supporting our Procurement business customers.
Analyst will work in a large application portfolio, supporting daily operations, working on customer enhancements and projects applying the latest .NET & Java technologies and Cloud integration. Our team is supporting the Sourcing, Acquisition, Payables, Warehousing and Supply Chain process, from the need until the goods/services are delivered to the target location.
- Support current on premise Ariba application (eSpeedbuy);
- Understand customer requirements and how they translate into new application features;
- Develop new applications;
- Enhance, and support existing in-house developed applications used by the Procurement organization (eSpeedbuy X, GITS,….);
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings between business contacts and other EMIT organizations;
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with product vendors (Ariba, SAP, Microsoft, etc.) to troubleshoot issues and apply hotfixes;
- Work on SWIs or Projects implementing new or enhancing existing applications.
- Experience as an application developer (designing and building applications);
- Design prototypes according to specifications, applying UX / UCD design principles;
- Perform unit and integration testing;
- Develop technical documents to accurately represent and support application code;
- Experience working in SQL and Oracle databases with ORMs such as Entity Framework;
- Experience on Unix/Linux and Windows Server management;
- Experience with DevOps and SCM such as GIT and Azure DevOps.