The Oracle Health Sciences Applications suite leads the market for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device research applications in the rapidly expanding life sciences industry. These products provide integrated services to control and automate the drug and medical device development process. They consistently improve data quality and cut months off the clinical trials phase of research, benefiting thousands of lives by bringing better, safer drugs and medical devices to market sooner.
We are a centralized Quality Engineering organization with increased focus on Automation, Quality, Performance, Stability and Scalability of all HSGBU product releases. The Quality Engineering Organization will be responsible for Functional, Integration, security testing, end-to-end solution (suite of products) integration testing, Automation, performance design, performance testing, OCI/MCS readiness for all HSGBU products. This team will work with Product Strategy, Product Management, Development, Services, Support and our customers to understand the requirements, deployment environments, and use case scenarios to enable them to design, deploy, and test. Team is a group of highly motivated and dedicated people from some of the best universities and the clinical trials industry. Key drivers for our success are Collaboration, Communication, Transparency, Trust and Teamwork. We value intangibles like initiative, creativity and innovation, working with Oracle technologies and interact seamlessly.
To learn more about the Health Sciences product suites, visit [...] is looking for Automation Testing engineer to be part of Health Sciences Group in Hyderabad, who will provide technical leadership to a group of highly competent technical engineers that drive the product functional testing for all Oracle Health Sciences products.
- Candidate should possess strong automation skills and able to provide solutions
- Should have experience in latest frameworks
- Should have 8 years of automation experience and overall 10 years of experience
- Experience in automation estimations and different tools
- should have experience in CI/CD automation process and guide teams to follow CI/CD
- Work with cross-functional team members from Development and QA
- Coordinate testing project management by contributing task definitions and estimates for testing project plans and preparing progress reports for Quality Assurance management team
- Knowledge of Web UI applications testing
- Expertise of RESTful Webservices testing
- Expertise of using of Test Management Tool, Bug Database and repository (e.g., GIT)
- Lead in the definition and implementation of Quality Assurance processes and standards in collaboration with other Quality Assurance teams
- Participate in reviews of development document deliverables such as requirements, functional designs, technical designs, functional test scripts written by other Quality Assurance team members
- Perform project tasks and solve problems with little or no assistance and guidance
- Operate both independently and as part of a team, typically as the primary Quality Assurance contact for other Applications Development project team members
- Serve as a mentor for one or more lower level staff
- Passionate for continuous learning, experimenting and applying cutting edge technology and software paradigms
- Deeper understanding of technology and standards, actively stay abreast of trends and standards, recommend best practices and share learning
- Automation of RESTful WebServices (REST APIs)
- Expertise of Selenium Automation is an added advantage
- Preferably 1 year experience with application development in Health Sciences or Banking domain
- Possess B.S. or M.S. in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
- Perform non-routine and very complex work involving the application of technical/business skills in area of specialization
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of functional automation
- Should have experience in automating REST APIs
- Should have experience using Selenium for Automation
- Share knowledge of functionality and Quality Assurance practices with others through both informal interaction and formal training
- Preferable with experience working with Databases such as Oracle
- Preferable with experience working with Web Logic Application server
- Demonstrate outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to dive in and learn complex systems
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the team
- Demonstrate excellent presentation & time management skills and must be a great team player
- Demonstrate outstanding analytical skills with ability to recognize and articulate deviations and participate in the excellence of on-going process improvements
- Preferably possess good project management and decision-making skills
- Experience in a Regulated Industry is highly desirable
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Candidate must further demonstrate the ability to conform to shifting priorities, timelines and project demands using an analytical and problem solving approach
- Must be able to react to project adjustments and alternations promptly and efficiently and remain flexible during times of changes
- Must be cognizant of 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.