Application Developer Full Stack - Mid Level
Our Client, a World's Leading FinTech company is looking for a Full Stack Application Develope r to join their Team. The primary responsibility of the mid-level full stack application developer, in collaboration with a multidisciplinary delivery team, will be the design and development of software applications based on defined requirements.
Are you interested in working in the development of an exciting innovative project? Contact Debbie for full information on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contribute significantly to implementing and documenting technical solutions within a collaborative, high trust, solutions delivery team that will contain scrum masters, product owners, architects, other engineers (developers, test engineers and technical delivery engineers).
• Work within an agile delivery process to deliver high quality estimates and outcomes for complex projects.
• Support the development, implementation and delivery of new and existing applications or services.
• Continuously innovate in terms of process and technology.
• Embrace emerging technologies and keep abreast of new frameworks, tools and programming languages.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Be a proactive stakeholder in code quality, coding to standards, secure code (understanding of OWASP) and overall product quality.
• Be supportive for the execution of the full suite of development tasks in a modern delivery pipeline, including validation activities (such as unit, component, system integration and regression testing).
• Partner with developers, analysts, and tech leads across the enterprise to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions
• Support the developed solutions in production in a build it own it model.
• Will perform additional job duties as required
Knowledge & Skills
• Minimum 3 years' experience in designing, developing and implementing software applications in Agile environment.
• Full stack development experience is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline such as computer science, business informatics or mathematics. Comparable education or professional experience also considered.
• Nice to have Angular or React hands-on experience would be an advantage.
• Good working experience with several back-end technologies such as Spring-Boot, Spring-Web, REST, Kafka.
• Experience with JAVA 11, Maven/ Gradle.
• Experience with Shell-Script and Linux based operating systems.
• Experience with micro-service architectures would be an advantage.
• Good to have knowledge in Security-OWASP Top 10.
• Experienced in runtime, build and deployment technologies as well as project tools, e.g. Eclipse, IntelliJ, GitLab, JIRA and Confluence.
• Knowledge of modern database technologies (relational/non-relational).
• Knowledge of virtual infrastructure and associated services (e.g. public cloud) as well as containerization and orchestration technologies (ideally docker, pcf, kubernetes) would be an advantage.
• Good communication skills (e.g. with product owners and stakeholders as well as technical-representatives), coordination skills
• Highly organized and highly competent in solving issues and finding solutions.
Can do, will do open-minded attitude.
Apply through the below link or send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Your application will be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review all application instructions before applying.