We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic application engineer to join our rapidly growing team. Utilizing state of the art simulation tools, the ideal candidate will be responsible for technical sales development (pre-sales), post-sales and support of our DEM product Rocky. Working in small project teams, you will assume full responsibility for the delivery of solutions using state of the art predictive tools. The role involves working closely with the sales team to show the value of simulation technology in a practical and efficient manner.
Location: Florianópolis - SC or São Paulo - SP
Role and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for showing the value of simulation tools and evaluating the use of Rocky in new technologies and applications.
• Technical support after product sale.
• Investigating bug reports, testing all bug fixes and giving feedback to the development team for continuous improvement.
• Collaborating with peers and stakeholders in full software support.
• Travel to the customer site to provide training.
• Attend trade shows, conferences and meetings to demonstrate the product and keep up to date with the latest developments in technology.
Requirements and skills
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience using commercial CAE tools (CFD, FEA or DEM).
• BA/BS in Engineering
• Ability to use CAD packages.
• Able to work independently, with little supervision, and as part of a team.
• Adaptive and open-minded to new skills and approaches.
• Strong problem solving, excellent verbal and written communication and people skills.
• Organized and disciplined daily work using company workflow tools.
• Proficient in English.
• Knowledge of CAE, CAD, FEA or CFD tools.
• Knowledge of DEM (Discrete Element Method) simulation.
• Usage of video conferencing tools and experience on web presentations.
• Master of Science degree in Engineering.
Culture and Values
Culture and values are incredibly important to ESSS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company: Integral Respect for People, Excellence, Culture of Innovation, Corporate Health and Customer Focus.
ESSS offers a competitive salary and benefit plan commensurate to experience.