Do you have the appetite to Grow Your Magic?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 9000 employees in 75 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €2 billion in 2019. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Group IT Digital Enterprise Applications Manager
The Group ICT Digital enterprise applications manager is responsible for the group applications that enable the digitization of internal processes as well as for the integration layer between the various applications. She/he is leading a team of internal, external experts and partners to ensure business continuity. She/he she focuses on continuous improvement of the digital employee experience.
- Leadership of the group applications including amongst others the Group integration platform, database platform, CAPEX management, Project management, Expenses management and various other solutions and satellite systems.
- Manages priorities and business expectations
- Leads a team of technical/functional experts. Distributes the workload and performs all related management tasks.
- Ensures the relevant applications operations within the allocated budget
- Ensures the ongoing project deliverables are according to the defined planning.
- Focuses on improving the overall adoption of the various solutions through better employee experience
- Manages the strategic selection of the Cloud and On premise solutions. Constructs the criteria for cloud provider evaluation, comparison and selection, and collaborate with procurement to ensure that the procurement processes for cloud work are applicable to the nature of cloud services (pay per use - micropayments, rapidly growing catalogue of cloud services). Controls the partners and ensures the relevant SLAs are met. Manages the relationships.
- Introduces innovations with focus on AI and Machine learning
- Manages installation/upgrades & support configuration of the various platforms.
- Aligns with Group infrastructure to ensure that cloud and on premise solutions comply with group rules and audit requirements.
- Ensures legal requirements are met with respect to managing sensitive and private data
- Manages the development of custom internal solutions, components and add-ons on the group RAD development platform
- Proposes new services, project or solutions for requirements to senior management and makes recommendations for implementation. Closely follows the latest digital technologies and trends
- Excellent team management skills
- 8+ years of experience in Microsoft technologies (BizTalk, MS-SQL, .NET etc)
- Cloud Experience
- Project Management experience. Experience in Agile/Scrum is a big plus
- Understanding of solution architecture and design
- Knowledge of UX principles
- Application integration experience (SOAP, REST APIs)
- Development experience is a plus
- Outsystems experience is a big plus
- Any AI/ML/Bots experience is a plus
- Solid Communication skills
- Motivated Team player
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Open mindset with emphasis on knowledge sharing
- Interested in the latest digital trends
- Fluent in English (Spoken & Written). Additional languages are an asset.