Description The company:
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications.
We also specialise in corporate trust, mortgage, bankruptcy, class action, utility and tax voucher administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 12,000 employees worldwide. The role:
Computershare Technology Services (CTS) is seeking an experienced Application Support Analyst to join them on a permanent full-time basis.
The Application Support team ensures efficiency and reliability of key systems, delivery of application functionalities and supports both infrastructure and software changes within the Oceania region. Our objective is to ensure excellence in the support provided to all stakeholders to meet their strategic agendas.
Joining a close-knit team, this role reports to the Application Support Team Leader and supports a broad range of applications throughout our business.
The position is required to liaise with all business units, direct clients and other technology teams, and provides exposure to complex environments and interfaces through issue diagnosis, application analysis, processing of requirements and some essential testing.
Knowledge of the securities industry as well as an understanding of Digital Technologies will be an advantage in this role.
This position requires that you be flexible with working hours and able to cover shifts on a rotating roster from 7am - 6pm with the 3 shifts being 7am - 3pm, 8am - 4pm & 10am - 6pm. It will also be part of a rotating on call roster every 7 weeks. Responsibilities Include:
- Providing technical assistance electronically, via phone, and in person.
- Liaise with business units, external clients, Vendors, and other technology teams to resolve application issues as well as provide input into product enhancements.
- Drive continuous improvement by documenting processes, analysing trends and proactively addressing risk items before they become issues.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Ensure all relevant processes, checklists and standards are followed to maximise quality
To ensure your success in this role you will bring:
- Flexible approach to work, including hours
- Strong documentation skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise accordingly
- Ability to negotiate and influence others
- High degree of self-direction, initiative and motivation
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms with people at various levels of the organisation
Benefits and Culture:
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or at least 3 years relevant experience in a technical support role
- Practical experience with log analysis and DB querying
- Ability to identify technical and application issues, and deliver resolution to identified issues
- Previous experience working independently within a fast-paced environment
- To apply click on the apply button and follow the application process
- The opportunity to work for a large global corporation (over 12,000 employees)
- Great discounts and benefits from various companies and Employee Share Plan
- A wide variety of internal training courses
- A supportive work environment with friendly peers and management
- Genuine career progression
- Flexible work practices
Computershare may conduct a criminal background check on applicant’s subject to current legislation.
Keeping our employees safe
We’re currently performing all interviews, assessments and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
Most of our employees are working remotely. For people who need to be in the office we’re following government guidelines on safe working. This includes regular cleaning, maintaining safe distances and limiting the number of people in the office at any one time.The welfare of our employees is of paramount importance to us, and we will continue to do everything we can to keep our people safe during this difficult time.
We want every person who joins our team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We see diversity as a source of strength - the more perspectives we have, the better equipped we’ll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender identity, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Visit www.computershare.com.au to read our Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
| CERTAINTY | INGENUITY | ADVANTAGE |