- 5+ years of work experience Application Support, including exposure throughout the entire application development lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of scripting/programming industry practices, to automate any repeatable tasks and provide alerting.
- Windows server administration skills, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Admin, FileServer, security layout of the users.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to clearly convey technical information while leading large conference calls.
- Strong interpersonal skills that foster collaboration while being able to leverage social skills to influence the conversation direction.
- Proven experience in Problem Management, Change Management best practices and Break-Glass procedures.
- Capable to execute and deliver on a multitude of concurrent initiatives in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment. Comfortable in a fast dynamic environment with an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience on Prognosis and other log monitoring tools such as Splunk with an analytical mindset to drive identification of patterns/trends which would predict problematic situations is a plus.
- Production experience with TACL, SQL, Python and Shell scripting, proficient with the use of regex. Windows Active Directory, Linux, Windows, LDAP security setup is a plus.
- Banking and/or financial services industry experience would be a plus
Desired Tech skills: TACL, python scripting, Windows/linux, networks (DNS, MPLS, VPN etc..), Prognosis, SQL, Splunk and emerging technologies with data analytics for event correlation.
Continúa con tu solicitud