- Provide subject matter expertise during implementation and maintenance phases
- Estimate and implement change requests to product configuration
- Provide detailed problem analysis, resolutions, or workarounds by following existing support workflows, protocol and procedures which are established in the support teams.
- Mentor / train support team members and recommend corrective actions to resolve product related issues.
- Review current processes and workflow to identify opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Ensure that new processes and remediation are documented comprehensively and communicated to the respective team members.
- Perform the role of an application administrator for specific tasks and systems within the support domain.
- Administer and maintain the knowledge base articles and FAQ for respective applications.
Candidates should have the following qualifications and competencies;
- A degree/diploma in IT or related engineering discipline.
- Good knowledge of system administration (Linux and WINDOWS system).
- Possess good administrative knowledge of Jira
- Preferably with knowledge of other Atlassian tools
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages and/or Java is an added advantage
- Very good communication skills in English (both written and spoken).
- Effective interpersonal skills coupled with a positive work attitude.
- A team player and proactive in identifying areas of improvements within the internal support domain.
- Basic knowledge of data base query language (SQL).
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Working Time