About the Company
Cyzerg is a warehouse technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced B2B Appointment Setter that is highly motivated, self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including: online sources (search engines, LinkedIn, etc.), marketing leads, prospect databases, and individual research.
This person is responsible for generating new business opportunities through outbound call. This person will also be responsible for navigating each potential customer corporate structure, identifying buyers/decision makers and scheduling appointments with them.
- Navigate corporate structures to assert/identify buyers and decision makers.
- Work in cooperation with the US Sales and Business Development Team to schedule introductory calls.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-ups to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Manage, Track and Report daily appointment setting activities through CRM HubSpot
- Generate appointments with decision makers based on discovered needs that matches our products and services.
- Generates new business opportunities by outbound phone calls.
- Produce the required number of appointments per week/month.
- Develop a sound understanding of company value proposition for industry vertical.
- At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in cold-calling and setting appointments through phone calls.
- Fluent in English with strong written, verbal and interpersonal Communication Skills.
- Comfortable communicating with business executives in diverse industries.
- A true sales hunter with sales experience. Confident, assertive and goal oriented.
- A dynamic personality with an innate ability to identify relevant prospect opportunities.
- Able to follow a scripted process and use of templates.
- Ability to overcome objections and deal effectively with rejection while remaining personable.
- A dependable, reliable and self- motivated professional with a huge sense of responsibility.
- Able to work from 8am to 5pm US time (Eastern Time).
- Willing to relocate in Clark Pampanga – A must!! (one-time relocation benefit is provided by the company).
- Competitive base salary (between Php 25,000 - 30,000) depending on education, experience and industry expertise.
- Paid medical insurance/HMO with Maxicare (after 3 months).
- Paid vacations and unlimited un-paid vacations. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- One-time relocation benefit for candidates not within Pampanga (will be given after regularization).