Our client is seeking to take on a part-time Appointment Setter to assist in their growing business.
They are a software company and have developed a number of software products including CRM systems.
They are looking for an experienced appointment setter with excellent communication skills to help grow their business.
You will be part of a close-knit team and will be given the support and opportunity to grow and develop your skills even further.
Proven experience in the following:
- Appointment Setting - minimum 3 years of experience
- Outbound sales calls in a BPO environment - minimum 3 years of experience
- Using CRM systems
- Using Lead Management systems
- Social Media posting
- Outstanding communication skills
- A desire to problem solve and a can-do, solution focused attitude
- Excellent working PC/Laptop
- Reliable wired internet connection (speed should be at least 5Mbps for download and 3Mbps for upload)
- Noise-cancelling headset
- Quiet work environment
This is a home-based position.
As you will be working for an Australian company, your working hours will be aligned to Australian hours
- Fixed part-time four hours per day
- Home-based work
- Competitive salary paid on hourly basis
- Australian working hours
- Fixed weekend off
Create an account
Please continue with your application: