Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 200 listed issuers worth more than €3.3 trillion in market capitalization as of end December 2018, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 26 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Euronext Growth and Euronext Access; in addition it offers EnterNext, which facilitates SMEs’ access to capital markets.
The DEV Factory is the IT department owning the development roadmap of the multiple products existing in the Euronext Information System. The Products teams manage execution backlogs and deliver software validated on stand-alone or pre-integration platform.
Solution Design & Integration team
The Solution Design & Integration team has to ensure the functional integration for all the DEV FACTORY Products.
For each Feature delivered by a project, the Solution Design and Integration team is accountable for ensuring that for all products:
Design and implement the automated integration testing strategy
Own the Regression tests execution plan
The Technical Lead, Technical and Functional expert, in the Solution Design & Integration Team, is accountable for functional end-to-end design for 1 or n projects. He should define the design at Features level and industrialize the checkpoints related to the functional data flows implemented.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work on challenging subjects through the whole Euronext Trading System.
The main focus of the mission will be to improve existing tools, or build new tools that will help the functional check/analysis of several data flow (private/public/internal) issued by the Euronext Trading System.
• We respect and value the people we work with
• We are unified through a common purpose
• We embrace diversity and strive for inclusion
• We value transparency, communicate honestly and share information openly
• We act with integrity in everything we do
• We don’t hide our mistakes, and we learn from them
• We act with a sense of urgency and decisiveness
• We are adaptable, responsive and embrace change
• We take smart risks
• We are positively driven to make a difference and challenge the status quo
• We focus on and encourage personal leadership
• We motivate each other with our ambition
• We deliver maximum value to our customers and stakeholders
• We take ownership and are accountable for the outcome
• We reward and celebrate performance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.Additional Information
This job description is only describing the main activities within a certain role and is not exhaustive. It does not prevent to add more tasks, projects.