Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with a unique federal model across the Belgium, Dutch, French, Irish, Portuguese, Norway markets. Euronext also operates a UK-based regulated securities market.
Euronext brings together buyers and sellers in venues that are transparent, efficient and reliable, addressing the needs of all market participants: SMEs and blue chips, retail and institutional investors, buy-side and sell-side, brokers and market makers, long-only and high frequency traders.
Euronext provides a large range of products and services, services, platforms, technologies, and the deepest pool of liquidity in Europe around one core mandate: power pan-European capital markets to finance the real economy.
Euronext has recently expanded its footprint with a new corporate services suite and foreign exchange trading.
We are currently looking for a motivated intern to join our great European HR team. As the Compensation and Benefits Analyst Apprentice you will provide expert guidance and insight to all our local HR and stakeholders across business, you will pro-actively deliver key C&B projects and annual C&B processes.
Compensation and Benefits team members are strong guardians of company values and principles, so you should have strong interpersonal skills, be approachable, responsive, results oriented, rigorous, proactive, and trustworthy.
As Compensation and Benefits Analyst Apprentice, some of your key accountabilities will be to:
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
Education and Knowledge
• We respect and value the people we work with
• We are unified through a common purpose
• We embrace diversity and strive for inclusion
• We value transparency, communicate honestly and share information openly
• We act with integrity in everything we do
• We don’t hide our mistakes, and we learn from them
• We act with a sense of urgency and decisiveness
• We are adaptable, responsive and embrace change
• We take smart risks
• We are positively driven to make a difference and challenge the status quo
• We focus on and encourage personal leadership
• We motivate each other with our ambition
• We deliver maximum value to our customers and stakeholders
• We take ownership and are accountable for the outcome
• We reward and celebrate performance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.Additional Information
This job description is only describing the main activities within a certain role and is not exhaustive. It does not prevent to add more tasks, projects.