Amazon (Standortuebergreifend, Deutschland)
Vor 3 Tagen veröffentlicht
Are you passionate about the intersection of emerging technologies such as cloud computing, IoT, and machine learning? Do you have the ability to put together unique cutting-edge solutions? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Amazon Web Services (AWS) Professional Services is seeking an Architect to design and implement solutions that our partners and customers can take to build cloud-based IoT solutions.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
· Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
· Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to large public sector organizations.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Design and develop end-to-end IoT solutions for our customers using AWS
· Produce bullet-proof code that is robust, efficient and maintainable; our primary languages are Typescript and Python
· Continually challenge what exists and explore what should be changed to best meet evolving customer needs
· Possess expert knowledge in large scale distributed system design and engineering best practices
· Participate in setting a vision and objectives for solutions in alignment with customer needs and market opportunities
· In partnership with the business development, solution architects and sales team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of AWS
· Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS community
· Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
This is a customer-facing role and you will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services as needed. Candidates can be based in any US location as long as they can meet travel requirements.