Are you a customer obsessed, Senior Technologist looking to make an impact on some of the most exciting cloud transformation projects in the region?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS) our Worldwide Public Sector organisation helps state and local governments, educational institutions, government agencies, and non-profits leverage the power of AWS cloud technologies in the way they deliver services to all of us. We help all of these organisations operate more efficiently, allowing them to dedicate their resources to impacting the lives of the people they serve.
As a Senior Cloud Architect in our Public Sector Professional Services team, you will be an extended part of our customer’s technical teams. As an expert, you’ll help customers on their cloud journey which will ultimately disrupt their business. This role collaborates across the AWS organisation, helping our customers build system components as they move and create new applications in the cloud.
You’ll also be working with our global AWS Service teams to drive product roadmap and features whilst providing meaningful insight to our customers. Watch a video to find out more about our Australia and New Zealand Professional Services team here [...] responsibilities include:-
· Assist customer teams through planning, prioritization on complex transformation initiatives
· Proactively seek new value-add opportunities for customers, and converts those new opportunities to realized value.
· Deliver technical solutions that solve for new levels of complexity, scale and performance, enabling breakthrough innovations for customers
· Partner with senior stakeholders regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
· Support with project scoping and resource planning
· Shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS services
· Apply and create best practices in multiple technical domains using AWS and third party technology products
· Guide customers appropriately following our AWS Well-Architected Framework
· Drive deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are successfully deployment in the cloud
· Regularly coach and mentor others on best practices
At Amazon Web Services, we don't mind being called "peculiar." We have our own way of doing things. We're obsessed with customers, we see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we're comfortable with being misunderstood. That might sound unorthodox, but our unusual approach and our culture - focused on removing obstacles so builders can build - are part of why our people enjoy working in AWS.