Security DevOps Architect
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
You will be part of the Managed Services Architecture Team, in charge of designing the European Commission’s Network and security service under the NMSII contract. The NMS II Infrastructure consists of:
- The LAN in the Commission’s buildings (approximately 90 buildings spread over Brussels, Luxembourg)
- The connections between these buildings an international Backbone (MPLS technology)
- The interconnection with other providers with dynamic routing and VPN.
- WIFI Hotspots spread over the Commission's buildings
Security and Internet Infrastructure
- The security perimeter consists in a multi-layer infrastructure of firewalls and VPN of different vendors (Fortinet, Checkpoint, Pulsecure)
- The incoming and outgoing accesses with the external world pass through dedicated appliances working as proxies and reverse proxies (Bluecoat)
- DNS infrastructure and authentication servers are part of our domain of competences (BIND9)
A team of 45 people is working permanently on-site (Luxembourg and Brussel).
Working at NTT
- Setup and test in lab new technologies (POC)
- Automation and deployment of solutions
- Prepare and execute Test plan
- Technological surveillance
- Develop Hybrid Cloud architecture
- Troubleshoot complex incidents
- Draft technical documents
- Knowledge in one or several Security Technologies: Firewall, DNS, Proxy/reverse Proxy, Application Load balancing, Remote Access
- Knowledge of the OSI Model and the associated protocols
- Experience in automation and deployment (Ansible)
- Knowledge in one or several development languages (Python, Perl)
- Knowledge in one or several cloud providers (AWS, Azure)
- Fluent in French and English
- Education : BAC +5 in computer sciences or equivalent experience
- Experience in a large production environment
- Experience in Cloud environment
- Autonomous and motivated
- Team spirit and strength of proposal regarding the technical choices
- Spirit of initiative
- Good interpersonal skills and strong adaptability
- Pragmatism and sense of organization
- Analytical mind
- Passion for challenge and innovation
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Ability to have EU Secret clearance
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.