We develop top notch, high fidelity Engineering and Training Simulations for a variety of aircrafts, supporting the entire development lifecycle. We are looking for a Simulation Architect to reinforce our simulation team in Manching. You will be responsible for defining and implementing complex simulation architectures for our next generation aircraft programs. You will work in an international environments and require close coordination with internal colleagues, stakeholders and external partner companies.
Your tasks consists mainly of:
- Design and implement complex architectures for Engineering Simulations to support the aircraft programs
- Translate high-level system and system-of-system requirements into tangible architectures
- Breakdown architectures into work packages
- Design and agree interfaces with the programs
- Support the Chief Engineers in work share negotiations
- Lead the bid process for simulation work packages
- Create work packages for external suppliers
- Support Systems Engineers in translating the architectures into requirements
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Software Engineering or a related discipline
- Overall more than 10 years of experience within Engineering
- More than 5 years of experience as a systems architect
- Hands-on proven simulation & software architecture track record
- Experience in System Integration Verification & Validation
- Project Management skills would be beneficial
- Experience in the aviation / simulation / defense industry would be beneficial
- Excellent English (negotiation level)
- Visual Display Systems / Image Generation
- Hardware / Software in the Loop (HILS/SILS)
- Virtual Engineering
- Test Systems
- Training Simulators
- Synthetic Environments
- Live, Virtual, Constructive Training
- Cloud Computing
- Distributed Systems
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Company:Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Contract Type:Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Experience Level:Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
Job Family:Software Engineering
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com.