Remote FriendlyBusiness And ManagementAmericasFull-time
How We Work
The Product Team is responsible for VTEX Software development, so we aim to hire bold players only. In that way, we are looking for people who are avid to taking risks, who embrace failure as an opportunity for learning. We look for candidates who love technology, learn fast and who are continuously engaged in improving the customers' development team experience with the company.
As a Business Architect who builds SaaS solutions, you'll get to:
- Elaborate Business plans and pricing studies doing a lot of analysis;
- Discovery for new services, doing a mapping of our potential customers demands and future needs;
- Structure partnerships to support products;
- Structure go-to-market with Product Marketing and Sales team to guarantee that our clients know about our product and we are align with the demand;
- Oversee the financial structure of the Business Unit.
• Competitive compensation
• Flexible work schedule
• Meal Allowance (Flash)
• Transportation assistance
• Possibility to join our equity program
• Health, dental, and life insurance
• Child Care assistance
• Extended parental leaves
• VTEX Care: our financial, legal, and mental assistance program
• Gympass partnership
• Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish, Portuguese courses
• Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX stores
Founded in Rio de Janeiro and valued at over USD 1.7bn, VTEX is recognized by IDC and Gartner as one of the world’s leading commerce platforms. Our success is made possible by a team of over 1,000 diverse, talented individuals in 16 offices spread across North and South America, Europe and Asia, and our global ecosystem of partners.
Diversity and inclusion are big commitments over here. Creating an inclusive and diverse environment is our key to growth. And our teams make this growth possible because each individual composes our company with boldness, integrity, diversity, and extraordinary commitments to a future beyond ourselves.
VTEX creates conditions for you to own your future. We listen and trust each other with commitment. We are open to the possibility that a diverse perspective will lead us beyond what is predictable. It is everyone’s responsibility to create this environment.