Enablon, is a Wolters Kluwer business since 2016. As the world’s leading Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management software provider our mission is to help companies operate safely, reduce their risks, and become more sustainable in order to not just survive, but thrive. Our objective is to empower professionals who, day after day, are making this difference. We believe that with the right people, processes, and technology you can create a path to excellence and turn the ordinary into extraordinary.
We are a fast-growing international company operating in more than 130 countries. Our global headquarters and main R&D divisions are located in Paris (Bois-Colombes), with North American headquarters in Chicago and offices in Houston, London, Madrid and Montreal. Through its partnership network, Enablon operates in more than 130 countries.
Our solutions make a difference – and so do our people.
In order to drive its cloud transformation strategy, Enablon has created a new position for a Cloud Engineer / Architect with experience in the software industry who knows how to lead IT operations for large-scale, web-based applications. You will participate in transformation transforming current cloud services into a public-cloud (Azure/AWS) based solution
In your former role you might have been a System Engineer or even Administrator or a Cloud Consultant, Cloud Architect. We do not care about the title, only that you know who to develop a hybrid cloud structure and strategy!
This is a global role. You are required to be fluent in French and English. Person can be based in Paris/ Ile de France or remote (Lille, Rouen, Reims, Metz... ). There will be interaction with team in Chicago and The Hague.
You should be able to demonstrate
▪ Experience working with Azure (3-5 years)
▪ Experience with designing, implementing, and tuning databases such as MS-SQL, MongoDB, Cosmos, Oracle, MySQL
▪ Experience using security technologies (security by design) such as SAML, Identity sever, OpenID Connect, OAuth
▪ Experience with middleware technologies/gateways such as RabbitMQ, Kong
▪ Experience in running web applications (deployment, management, and optimization of related IT infrastructures)
▪ Experience working within Scaled Agile Framework, or large multi-site, Agile environments
▪ Strong knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns. Microservices experience is a plus
▪ Experience using UML is a plus
▪ Strong knowledge of ITILv3 is a plus
▪ Excellent analysis skills and service (application, infra) design
▪ Able to explain clearly the benefits of architectural approaches in terms of business value
▪ Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, English and French
▪ Excellent presentation skills, comfort in front of large audiences
▪ Team player with strong inter-personal skills
▪ High energy and self-motivation
▪ Strong customer focus
▪ Servant leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
▪ Ability to adjust work schedule as needed
▪ Ability to work with multiple priorities
▪ Subject Matter Self-learner