IT systems are everywhere also in Space systems, on the ground and in-flight, and they must be secure.
Are you are keen on cybersecurity and you always wanted to work in the Space? Do you want to develop most innovative solutions? Do you want to “bake” security into engineering of our client’s systems?
Then join our Space team in Frascati. With a team of highly motivated and specialized experts, we keep legacy systems under control, update existing IT infrastructures and reliably build up innovative IT architectures and Security Operations Centres (SOCs).
CGI is a locally rooted and a globally operating company that ranks no. 6 among the fastest growing consulting companies in the field of cybersecurity. We work in local teams for our clients and have access to a network of global expertise. Extensive exchange of experience, knowledge management and practical, interesting client projects in the Space domain form the basis of our work. Become a knowledge bearer and practice champion in two of the most exciting fields of activity of our time: Space and Cybersecurity.
Apply now and share with us where you want to go in your career and what you can bring to the job as Senior Cybersecurity Architect.
As a cybersecurity architect, you will work in our Space team and bring your experience to leading international Space organizations and corporations. The exciting and diverse tasks are as follows:
• Creation of SOCs design, architecture and specifications
• Accompany our clients during the complete system engineering lifecycle for their SOCs
• Act as technical lead and first point of contact to our clients
• Planning and implementation of IT and cybersecurity for SOCs to meet our clients’ requirements
• Analysis and assessment of cyber threats including identification and recommendation of security measures and generation of a comprehensive cybersecurity situation picture
• Advice on the selection, implementation and operation of IT security solutions
• Support our clients in regards of Governance, risk and compliance and the design, implementation and maintenance of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
• You bring consolidated experience in cybersecurity
• You have a degree in IT security, computer science or similar
• You bring experience in IT System Engineering and relevant standards
• Your bring experience in working with standards like ISO:27000x and/or NIST
• You have relevant certification such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or similar
• You are fluent in English
• You have a structured and analytical approach
• You bring excellent communication skills and a client focused approach
• Experience with satellite operations or ground segment development and integration
• Experience in the System Engineering Standards provided by the European Cooperation for Space Standardization (ECSS)
• Experience in cloud infrastructure and corresponding security solutions
Does this job appeal to you? Then get in touch with us, even if you cannot say "yes" to all the above points. We would like to get to know you.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.