- Lead a team of Architects, Modeler and draftsman for project deliveries.
- Preparation of the plot plan, Plant building, utility layout plan, statutory drawings for the RUC Plant and other ancillary plants.
- Preparing various options for administrative and amenity buildings, coordination with structural engineers & vendors for execution, along with site visits etc.
- Preparation of the factory Inspectorate drawings for RUC Plant.
- Preparation of the statistical data sheet with detail information about the ventilation and breathing space in the working area, working drawings for all the plants and the administrative and amenity buildings
- Promote standardization and work flow / sequences across the disciplines.
- Responsible to provide inputs for the bid and proposal stage estimation for high value and critical prospects on invitation.
- Act as a mentor to the team to do right practice at the first instance.
- Also, will lead professional development, Efficiency enhancement (key role), for encouraging advance technology for solutions including BIM, Digital delivery, etc.
- Professional excellence and IPE: Take active lead and participation. Encourage staff to raise profile and increase visibility by speaking/ attending forums / workshops, article writing and present papers by self as well as through technical teams.
- Qualified B. Arch from reputed university / institute
- Professional experience of relevant experience in architectural designing (industrial projects).
- Should have knowledge in AUTOCAD, REVIT and Sketchup-pro. Good communication & inter-personal skills.
- Conversion with NBC building code norms, Understanding of Factory act and various statutory authority by laws is required.
- Client interaction and site visit is required.
- Provide leadership on the approach to Sustainability.
- Basic knowledge of Vaastu norms.
Candidate should have experience in engineering consultancy on industrial design projects like pharmaceutical, chemical, manufacturing, FMCG, capital goods warehouses, etc
- Strong client and stakeholder relationship building skills
- Should have decisiveness & problem-solving ability.
- Candidate should have high work ethics.
- He should be flexible or adaptable to change.
- He should be a good coach & mentor.
- A team player with good communication, analytical understanding and visualization skills.