At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Sales Manager will have a key role in planning and driving the Sales of US Endoscopy products in the region of Western Germany.
• Develop a professional relationship with all stakeholders in leading endoscopy centers, mainly in hospitals.
• Serve as the primary contact for customers to provide them educational support and to resolve customers’ requests.
• Learn about, advise on and sell the existing product portfolio as well as introduce new products into the market.
The position will be supported by the Sales Manager Germany, Customer Care & Support based in Cologne and the international sales and marketing team.
The startup character of the new sales organization creates excellent opportunities to develop on a personal as well as on a professional level. You can be the architect of your own career depending on your ambition, skills and ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment.
• Plan your own territory according to the sales and development goals of STERIS Endoscopy
• Establish and solidify strong relationships to users and other decision makers on customer’s side
• Take responsibility for sales and in-servicing of the STERIS Endoscopy products
• Resolve customer needs and issues
• Generate pricing agreements and customer quotes
• Report market conditions, account information and customer feedback
To promote the new approach of direct sales activities for the STERIS Endoscopy products you should demonstrate a broad range of competencies and skills:
• Analytical skills
• Planning and organizing skills
• Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
• Delivering results and meeting customers’ expectations
• Working with people, mainly with stakeholders in hospitals
• Communication, persuasion and influence
Qualification and Experience
• Professional education or Bachelor’s Degree in a medical, natural science or economic profession
(Berufsausbildung in medizinischem, natur- oder wirtschaftswissenschaftlichem Fachberuf, Fach- oder Hochschulstudium mit entsprechendem Fokus)
• At least 2 years of experience in sales in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
• Hands on experience in endoscopy or other invasive medical procedures preferred
• The ability to travel in your own territory, Germany, and a 3-4 times a year in Europe and the US
• Driver License
• Computer: - Proficient in Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Experience with CRM and reporting systems
• Languages: - Fluent in German
- Fair/Good knowledge English
(understanding and oral communication)
STERIS plc is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with more than 12,000 employees worldwide.
STERIS strives to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.