The Ridge Tool Company, part of Emerson is a world leading manufacturer of professional quality pipe and tube working tools serving the plumbing, mechanical, construction, HVAC, location, electrical and facility maintenance industries. The RIDGID® trademark is recognized by professional tradespersons and engineers for uncompromising product quality, performance, durability and service.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role work closely with the distribution network to service the end users. Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Servicing the needs of existing customers demonstrating RIDGID products and their application.
- Provide ongoing support and training to upskill both the distribution and end user networks.
- Provide solutions aligned to customer needs and expectations.
- Seeking new business opportunities within the defined territory.
- Managing and leading attendance at relevant trade events and exhibitions to represent RIDGID.
- Collecting customer feedback and insights to support improvements within the organisation
- Gathering market intelligence to support areas of opportunities for tool strategy and product development.
The Successful Applicant
With a background in industrial solution sales ideally within the tooling sector, you will bring a strong proactive attitude coupled with the ability to work in an autonomous environment. Key experience required include the following:
- Existing experience in providing a technical solution through a value-add sales process.
- Proven track record of field sales success with strong business acumen.
- Previous experience developing strategic business plans and budgets.
- Strength in building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Exposure to utilising CRM system to effectively manage and track jobs/lead.
- Solution sales experience as you will be helping operate the equipment on site and value adding the products benefits.
What's on Offer
Working for a market leading brand for a global organisation, this role will provide the opportunity for the successful candidate to have ownership within their role and further develop their skills and career.
Contact: Ben Massey
Quote job ref: 107470590
+61 8 9215 9503
Sign up to receive job alerts
We will let you know when any new Sales jobs in Perth are available.