NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. corporate campuses provide environments to maximize employees’ full potential. From meticulous landscaping, to state-of-the-art fitness centers, running trails and more, the Nike Facilities teams keep campuses around the world running at peak performance so employees can operate in an environment that inspires innovation. These teams lead the design and construction of Nike’s corporate buildings, supply project management services, ensure workplace security and much more. The end result: an atmosphere that inspires everyone who sets foot on a Nike campus.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & DELIVERABLES
* Responsible for planning, selection, design, construction, maintenance and repair of all Nike Inc. physical environments and ecosystems
* Translate business strategy to environments solutions.
* Lead team of 3 Director-level experts in Real Estate, Design and Construction/Program Management
* Location portfolio long-term strategy, planning and monitoring - integrate with occupancy forecasting to draw scenario plans and anticipate capital investment requirements
* Consolidate Nike ecosystems with 3rd party location solutions to offer integrated location network with purpose-guided access layers
* Drive consistent, yet uniquely Nike design approach - Including stakeholder engagement and service design criteria, with an eye on measurable impacts
* Accountable for planning and execution of all capital programs and projects, including scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance and repairs (hard FM) as aligned with Territory leaders
* Ensure compliance with global guardrails and standards
* Develop and maintain intuitive tools for visibility of portfolio, namely mapping
* Define and monitor KPIs, share globally with Environments community
* Capture industry trends and best practices to inform location and design visions
* Develop partnerships with business partners (Tech, HR, Legal, Finance, Sustainability)
* Support the development of strategic partnerships in end to end program delivery (construction, PM, TM , Design etc).
* Key Partners: WD+C Experiences, WD+C Territory Directors, WD+C Global Operations, Technology, Nike Direct, Security, EHS, Controlling, Legal, External partners, Gvt/ Landlord.FUNCTIONAL SKILLS/EXPERIENCES REQUIRED
* Portfolio planning
* Long-term strategic vision
* Real Estate acumen and knowledge
* Design thinking
* Urban and master planning
* Scenario forecasting
* Contracting and negotiation skills
* Market insights
* Program/project management methodology
* Executive relationship management
* E2E enterprise thinking
* Budget planning and management
* Financial acumen, modeling and analysis
* Risk Management
* Strategic partnerships
* Relevant network in the (international) Real Estate industry
ADDITIONAL CRITICAL EXPERIENCES REQUIRED
* BUSINESS MANAGEMENT: The leadership and managerial experience that allow the leader to provide strategic direction and motivate and develop complex teams in diverse contexts.
* STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT: The experiences to ensure that the leader can leverage complex relationships and represent the organization in multiple contexts.
* OPERATIONAL KNOW-HOW: The experiences that build the leader’s understanding of how things work across the value chain.
* ENSURES ACCOUNTABILITY
* BUILDS EFFECTIVE TEAMS
* THINKS STRATEGICALLY
* PLANS AND ALIGNS
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.