- Ownership of coding, development, verification, testing & timely release of software
- Participate in the entire software development life cycle, including debugging applications
and configuring existing systems
- Ensure best practices for writing secure code are stringently followed, across all modules.
- Responsible for recording work progress on a daily basis, with weekly updates via status
- Perform scheduled updates and release deployment activities after office hours.
- Conduct Design and code Reviews regularly and maintain best practices
- Analyze project requirements and prioritize tasks and sequencing of activities
- Write clean, efficient and testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Work with the team actively on creating and updating documentation across the SDLC,
including SRS/BRS, Source Code documentation, Maintenance and User Manuals, API, Test
Cases and User Experience related documents.
- Identify areas for modification and improvements in existing programs and develop the