ERM is looking for a motivated, hands-on Risk Assessment Consultant to join our team in São Paulo.
Working under the direction of program managers and partners, the successful candidate will work on interesting projects throughout the region, with increasing responsibility for task/project management duties. This is a great opportunity to work with ERM's experts to handle process safety management projects (PSM) and EHS projects.
Conduct process safety studies (HAZOP, LOPA, FEMEA, PGR, EAR, etc)
· This is an entry level position to support and conduct fieldwork, including environmental and safety audits, risk assessments, process safety projects and chemical review.
· Desirable work experience on risk assessment project and knowledge on chemical reviews
· Work within quality/budget/schedule expectations and scope-specific assignments.
· Communicate with subcontractors, regulatory agents and clients
· Support clients to be compliant with process, safety and environmental regulations
· Being actively involved in inter-disciplinary environmental and process safety projects
Effective knowledge and 2+ years experience of Process Safety Management Studies (Hazop, LOPA, Femea, PGR, EAR)
· Safety engineering background
· Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
· Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills; experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports a plus.
Have auditing skills: know how review regulations and request evidences of compliance
· Commitment to safety, including following established ERM Health and Safety protocols.
· Ability to succeed in a consulting pace, handling multiple project assignments, and maintaining flexibility, while meeting strict deadlines.
· Availability to business travel and valid driver’s license is a plus.
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 160 offices in over 40 countries and territories employing more than 4,500 people who work on projects around the world. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. We have worked with many of the Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
For over 40 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, and Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical. All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.