No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 101191 - Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium
Currently we are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Brand Manager to join our passionate, close-knit marketing team located in Brussels, Belgium.
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, the Assistant Brand Manager is a key contributor to the overall brand team. In this role s(he) leverages his/her excellent brand insights in building optimum design communication material for the retailers. Additionally s(he) manages the stock, ensuring continuous availability of the products for consumer services & the sales team. Furthermore s(he) functions as the go to system expert of the different brands.
Success in this role translates in being a true team player as well as being an enthusiastic communicator working with different stakeholders, ensuring consistent brand integrity in the multi-brand designs and support material.
● Design Budget
● Support the RCD team to build shelf recommendation for a full category or for a customer
● Assist on the development of local promotional activities for all the brands
● Maintain stock room guaranteeing continuous product availability
● Bachelor or Master degree
● Dutch native speaker; fluent in French and English
● An excellent communicator easily adapting communication towards different audiences in a clear, concise, and appropriate manner
● A positive can-do attitude that persists regardless of challenges, with a strong sense of collaboration
● Thorough planning and priority setting
● A one year contract (possibility for an extension)
● A unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious and successful team
● An attractive salary package including a 13th month and bonus
● Professional advantages of a multicultural environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements
● International career possibilities
Interested? Click further on the "Apply button”.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Plan and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love programme please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.