Apply now Job no: 500571
Work type: Full Time, Part Time
Location: Regional QLD
Welcome to Milestones Early Learning Roma! We are a warm and welcoming centre AND under NEW centre management! We offer 65 places with children from 0-6 years as well as outside school hours care. Our team love to have serious fun and we're excited to welcome a new Assistant Centre Manager & Educational Leader to our team!
- A fixed term full-time position (38 hours, Monday to Friday) working for Australia’s fastest-growing child care group
- Discounted childcare fees
- Dedicated Centre Support Office including Operations and Quality team to help your centre meet business, compliance and education goals
- Genuine career progression opportunities to work towards a management role
- Opportunity to study ECT with a full scholarship
- Motivate and lead a team of Educators to create a positive and fun working environment.
- Support our Lead Educators & Educators to implement programs, follow the EYLF and share the excitement of child-led discovery
- Support the Centre Manager to manage the day to day operations of the Centre in line with company policies and procedures, meeting compliance and financial targets.
- Create long-lasting connections with your local community including partnerships with families and use your marketing flair to strategically increase occupancy of the service.
- Mentor and support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards
You Already Have:
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- Experience in a management or leadership role
- Experienced in achieving targets and meeting safety and compliance standard
- A current Working with Children’s Check or willing to obtain
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylaxis training) or willing to obtain
Why work for Affinity?
Our mission is to inspire and nurture individuals to reach their full potential. It isn’t just about what we do for children, it’s about what we do for our team, too. We support quality, teamwork, training opportunities and a culture of recognition and reward. Affinity allows our people to shine – so we can deliver the best in early education!
Suitable and interested candidates will be considered for relocation.
To apply, click on the 'Apply for this job' button!
Advertised: 09 Apr 2021 E. Australia Standard Time